By using the www.germanasthmanet.de website, you declare that you agree to the collection, processing and use of data according to the statement explained below.
In principle, the www.germanasthmanet.de website can be visited without registering on it. When visiting the www.germanasthmanet.de website, data such as accessed pages or names of the accessed file, data and time, for example, are stored on the server for statistical purposes, but these data do not refer directly to you.
1. Scope of validity
This Data Privacy Statement explains to users of the www.germanasthmanet.de website the type, scope and purposes of the collection and use of personal data by the responsible provider:
German Asthma Net e.V.
c/o Pulmonolgy Clinical Research
3rd Medical Clinic, Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz
Building 406, 2nd floor
Tel.: +49 (0)1577-6948673
on this website.
2. Collection, processing and storage of personal data as well as the type of purpose of their use
a) Website visit
When accessing our website, the browser you use on your terminal device automatically sends information to our website’s server. The following information, temporarily saved in a log file, is collected and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of the access,
- Name and URL of the accessed file,
- Website from which the access takes place (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, your computer’s operating system and the name of your access provider.
We process the above-mentioned data for the following purposes:
- To guarantee the establishment of a smooth website connection,
- To guarantee a comfortable use of our website,
- To evaluate the security and stability of the system, as well as
- For further administrative purposes.
The legal foundation for the data processing is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Page 1 Letter f of the GDPR. Our justified interest to collect data follows from the aforementioned purposes. The collected data are not stored for the purpose of drawing conclusions on your person.
b) Use of the contact form
You can use the form provided on the website to contact us, in which you specify a valid e-mail address and your name. You can voluntarily provide additional information such as a mailing address and telephone number.
Data processing for the purposes of establishing contact takes place based on your consent given voluntarily.
The personal data that we collect for using the contact form are automatically deleted after the inquiry you made is completed.
3. Data forwarding
No transmission of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below takes place.
We only forward your personal data to third parties if:
- You have expressly given your consent for this acc. to Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Page 1 Letter a of the GDPR,
- The forwarding acc. to Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Page 1 Letter f of the GDPR is necessary to safeguard our justified interests or the justified interests of third parties and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest on the non-forwarding of your data that is worth protecting,
- There is a legal obligation for the forwarding acc. to Paragraph 1 Page 1 Letter c of the GDPR, and
- This is legally permissible and necessary for executing contractual relationships with you acc. to Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Page 1 Letter b of the GDPR.
Information related to the specifically used terminal device are stored in the cookie. However, this does not mean that we can identify you directly as a result of this.
Apart from that, to additionally optimize user friendliness, we use temporary cookies that are stored for a certain fixed time on your terminal device. When you revisit our website to use our services, your former visit, what information you provided, and what settings you made are automatically recognized so you do not have to do enter all of this again.
The data processed through cookies are necessary for the above-mentioned purposes to safeguard our justified interests and those of third parties acc. to Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Page 1 Letter f of the GDPR.
Although most browsers automatically accept cookies, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is placed. However, the full deactivation of cookies can limit your full use of our website’s functions.
5. Google Web Fonts
This website uses so-called Web Fonts provided by Google so fonts can be uniformly displayed. When a page is accessed, your browser uploads the Web Fonts in your browser cache so texts and fonts are correctly displayed.
For this purpose, the browser you use must establish contact to Google’s servers. Through this, Google knows that our website was accessed through your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts takes place in the interest of a uniform and attractive display of our online services, which is a justified interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f of the GDPR.
If your browser does not support web fonts, your computer will use a standard font.
6. Google Maps
This website uses the Google Maps product from Google Inc. By using this website, you declare that you agree to the collection, processing and use of the data collected in an automated way by Google Inc., its representatives and third parties.
7. Google Calendar
This website uses the Google Calendar product from Google Inc. By using this website, you declare to agree to the collection, processing and use of the data collected in an automated way by Google Inc., its representatives and third parties.
8. Use of Google Analytics
On our website, we use the Google Analytics web analysis service of Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; “Google”). Data are processed for the purpose of analyzing this website and its visitors. To accomplish this, Google – commissioned by the operator of this website – uses the collected information to evaluate your use of the website in order to compile website activity reports and provide services related to website use and internet use to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
To do this, you can prevent cookies from being saved by selecting the corresponding technical settings in your browser software; however, we remind you that in this case you may not be able to fully use all functions of this website. Furthermore, you can prevent Google from collecting and processing the data generated by the cookie related to your use of the website (including your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. To prevent Google Analytics from collecting across devices, you can place an opt-out cookie. Opt-out cookies prevent the future collection of your data when visiting this website. You must perform the opt-out in all systems and devices used so this fully effective. Click here to place the opt-out cookie: deactivate Google Analytics.
9. Duration of storage
After contractual execution, we store the data for the duration of the warranty period and taking into account legal, especially tax, and commercial law storage periods. The data are deleted after they expire, unless you have agreed to further processing and use.
10. Rights of affected persons
You have the following rights:
- Acc. to Art. 15 of the GDPR, to request information about your personal data that we processed. You can request information about the processing purposes, the category of the personal data, the recipients to whom your data were or will be disclosed, the expected storage duration, the right to correction, deletion, restriction of the processing or objection, the right to complain, the origin of your data as far as we did not collect them and about the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about their details;
- Acc. to Art. 16 of the GDPR, to request the immediate correction of erroneous personal data or the supplementation of your personal data that we store;
- Acc. to Art. 17 of the GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data that we store, as far as the processing is not necessary to exercise the right to express the freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for public interest reasons or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Acc. to Art. 18 of the GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as you dispute their accuracy, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have filed an objection against the processing acc. to Art. 21 of the GDPR;
- Acc. to Art. 20 of the GDPR, to request that your personal data that you provided to us be received in a structured, common and machine-readable format or transferred to another responsible party;
- Acc. to Art. 7 Paragraph 3 of the GDPR, to revoke the consent that you gave to us at any time. Consequently, in the future, we will no longer be allowed to continue with the data processing based on this consent, and
- Acc. to Art. 77 of the GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. To do this, you can generally go to the supervisory authority of your usual residential location or workplace or to our company.
11. Right to object
As far as your personal data are processed based on justified interests acc. to Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Page 1 Letter f of the GDPR, you have the right acc. to Art. 21 of the GDPR to file an objection against the processing of your personal data if there are reasons resulting from your particular situation or the objection is related against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we implement without specification of a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right to revoke or object, just send an e-mail to: email@example.com
12. Data security
Within the website visit, we use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) process in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser, generally 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we fall back on 128-bit v3 technology instead. You recognize whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in an encrypted way by the locked display of the key or lock symbol in your browser’s bottom status bar.
In addition, we use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulations, partial or complete loss, damage or against third-party access. Our security measures are continuously improved according to technological advances.
13. Topicality and modification of this Data Privacy Statement
This Data Privacy Statement is currently valid and was last updated in October 2018.
By further developing our website and related services or owing to changed legal or official regulations, it can become necessary to modify this Data Privacy Statement. You can always access the latest Data Privacy Statement by visiting the www.germanasthmanet.de website and print it out.